Keely Rees is an empathetic, engaging, knowledgeable and impactful motivational speaker, health educator, and compassionate leader. With her innovative approaches, each speaking engagement & workshop is tailored to the specific audience and their needs.
The Full Story
With a clear but simple mission of helping and inspiring others, Keely Rees is known for making a memorable impact. Her unique approach combined with exceptional guidance and contagious passion and enthusiasm makes her perfect for a large variety of audiences, workshops, and events.
By providing the right tools and knowledge, Keely has helped countless people unleash their potential, paving the way towards both personal and professional success.
Helping to Reach Your Goals
Keely is a compassionate leader that can work with your diverse health needs, With expertise and experience covering a variety of topics, audiences leave inspired and ready to take the next best steps in their organizations or personal life.
Inspire your people
Keely provides the experience that dives into the needs of your audience. Packed with practical tips and useful skills, people gain a positive mindset and a desire to put their knowledge to action.
Meaningful & Memorable
Let Keely help you deliver great content that will have attendees ready to take action. They will generate impactful buzz with real tools that will be completely customized for you and your audience.
Be your best self
Keely is a talented and skilled Master Certified Health Educator who loves working with small groups or individuals. With a focus on facing challenges while identifying opportunities. She guides you in your path with your career and personal health & wellness journey.
Great insights, I am beyond excited to use the techniques and practices I learned this weekend not only with myself with friends and family. I was able to clearly hear my heart and mind speaking to me and now I have tools and resources.
Come to learn innovative strategies to listen to yourself and those you are trying to help. I learned how to guide myself and my patients to find and express and resolve areas of struggle in their own health. She teaches you to challenge yourself to find the answers within ourselves.
The Body Speaks participant
I sincerely hope your experience with this conference session is as eye-opening and life-altering as it was for me. I left with a sense of clarity and independence and skills I can share with others.
Conference Session attendee
- We find a day/time that works for you!One on One Coaching, OnlineWe find a day/time that works for you!One on One Coaching, OnlineCan you see clearly? Are you stuck in the forest? Find a path to Get Unstuck at Work and Home for Your Health. Wondering what your future holds. Anxious about finances and job security. Ready to downsize your life. Create more time for the things that really matter. Let's talk.
- Wed, Mar 03Webinar + Group Connection
- Wed, Nov 18Online Zoom, Wednesdays 7:00-7:30pm CST
- Sun, Nov 15On Line, Zoom
- Tue, Jun 09Live Group Online - 4 WeeksJun 09, 2020, 6:00 PM CDT – Jun 30, 2020, 7:00 PM CDTLive Group Online - 4 WeeksCan you see clearly? Are you stuck in the forest? Find a path to Get Unstuck in your Career & Health. Wondering what your future holds. Anxious about finances and job security. Out of work and thinking a career pivot is up next. Ready to downsize your life. Let's talk.
- Wed, Mar 25Online
- Tue, Feb 11Location is OnlineFeb 11, 2020, 7:00 PM CST – Mar 17, 2020, 8:00 PM CDTLocation is OnlineCreating a space for you as you are moving forward in this new decade. Restore your energy, find focus in your career path, and connect with your true desires for 2020. The beginning of a new year can be overwhelming to start something new --> Start now in February!
- Wed, Jan 08Location is Online
- Mon, Dec 09OnlineDec 09, 2019, 12:00 PM CST – Jan 13, 2020, 1:00 PM CSTOnlineCreating a space for you as you are moving into the new decade. Restore your energy, find focus in your career path, and connect with your true desires for 2020. NOTE: If you are joining in after December 9th, use the Contact Me at the bottom of Site and we will get you started).
Contact us for more information on how Keely can help you.
Your content has been submitted.
An error occurred. Try again later